-FO- Before They Came -FO- Before They Came

Go from here

I like yer stuff but this song really taps into my subconcious. I wish it was longer.
I wanna cry. I wanna tear my heart out....so sad and beautiful at the same time. Echoes of yesterday remind me of a better day.
"moments shatter and memries are found within".

-FO- Time In Battle -FO- Time In Battle

Great song

Overall good track. Great melody and its full of interesting and layered parts. I simply love the 16th note synth that comes in at 0:27. Its got a quasi-oriental sound that grooves well with the rest of the music. The end is just beautiful...

Keep Your Friends Close... Keep Your Friends Close...

subtle chaos

Great work of art///you never know what world your suppsed to live in while enjoying this track You only come back full circle with this one! It makes you feel!

Dark-Frando responds:

The world is generally full of ups and downs. Everything comes full circle in the end.

Thanks for the review! ^^

Astro-Paranoid Astro-Paranoid

otherworldly

You have a way of making things seem unsettling yet it fits....I dig that!

Dark-Frando responds:

I'm just so bloody morbid in that sense XD

Thank for the comment!

Claiming Planets Claiming Planets

Greatly titled

Its good man. 2:00 plus is pure bliss

Dark-Frando responds:

Thank you, I am a little more worried about this one other the others because it's a song as upposed to a loop, so I'm glad you liked it.

Also, thanks for taking the time to comment! =D

Talking Forest Talking Forest

Awkwardly good

Its foresty....more dream-like foresty. The bass thumps add a weird goodness to it

Dark-Frando responds:

Heh, thanks. The bass was added in to give the feeling of several creatures in the forest, basically because I tried to make each instrument sound like something at work or passing by.

Thanks for the comment!

Empty Streets Empty Streets

DARK

Definetly dark and Sinister...dig it....theres that evil laugh and look in his eye

Heh, a sort of:
"What have you done?"
"I have cleansed them all of their sins"

Ha, sorry that idea is kinda cool compared to a few I was thinking about =P

hearing = fearing hearing = fearing

great

Wow man. Definetly cool stuff. Glitchy and dark just the way I like it. Sounds kinda like Gridlock to me, but diferent. Keep it up man

snayk responds:

:) I'm glad you liked it! I've never heard of Gridlock. Maybe I'll look them up.

Thanks for the review!